More Australian Holiday Destinations
If you are planning to visit other popular Australian destinations, we invite you to explore our network of web sites. Like the visitcoffsharbour.com web site, the following web sites are published &/or maintained by travelpromote.com.au PTY LTD.
- Brisbane accommodation and tourist information offers holiday makers & business visitors a variety of accommodation, cultural & recreational activities, shopping, eateries and more. Brisbane is both Queensland's capital & largest city.
- Byron Bay Located in the Northern Rivers region of NSW, Byron Bay is the most easterly part of mainland Australia. A popular destination for both domestic and international travelers it offers visitors a wide range of accommodation and activities.
We also have a Byron Bay real Estate Portal which features a range of property for sale as well as resources for people planning to relocate to Byron Shire.
- Best of Byron A smaller Byron Bay Accommodation web site, featuring a select range of places to stay with a downloadable brochure.
- Byron Bay Accommodation : Byron Style provides a friendly booking service with a toll free phone number and secure online bookings.
- Coolangatta Located at the southern end of Queensland's world famous Gold Coast region on the QLD / NSW border. Coolangatta is the perfect spot to enjoy a relaxing holiday tempered with all the excitement the Gold Coast has to offer.
- Gold Coast accommodation & visitor information for Australia's world famous Gold Coast region, one of Queensland's most popular tourist destinations. Our site offers full details on a wide variety of accommodation plus a wealth of regional information including maps, beach guide, photo gallery and more.
- Kingscliff Site features accommodation, activities and more. With stunning beaches and a fantastic smorgasbord of restaurants, Kingscliff is becoming one of Australia's top holiday destinations.
- Lennox Head Located in Northern NSW mid-way between Byron Bay and Ballina, Lennox Head is a peaceful village by the sea. Lennox Point is home to one of Australia's biggest and longest warm water surf breaks.
- Noosa accommodation and tourist information for this popular Sunshine Coast destination. Noosa offers a wide range of accommodation and activities, with Hastings Street providing visitors with world class restaurants and shopping.
- Norfolk Island Located in the South Pacific Ocean, approximately 1000 kilometres east of the Australian coast, Norfolk Island is an external territory of Australia. A tax free haven, this unique island is steeped in Australian history.
- Port Macquarie Located in the heart of Australia's Holiday Coastat on the mouth of the Hastings River, 420kms north of Sydney. Port Macquarie boasts some of the most pristine waterways and magnificent beaches in Australia.
- Sydney Accommodation and tourist guide to Australia's harbour city and the capital of New South Wales. Sydney is home to many internationally known Australian icons such as the Opera House, the Sydney Harbour Bridge, the historic Rocks and Bondi Beach.
Our Network Australia Wide Sites
- Fiji Holidays Lowest prices for Fiji resorts, and an instant quote and booking service for custom holiday packages.
- Phuket Holidays Phuket holidays offering low rates on accommodation, flights and transfers. Includes Bangkok accommodation.
- Hawaii Holidays Hawaii holiday packages and quality travel information at lowest rates.
- Australia Travel Search A searchable directory containing thousands of quality Australian travel related web sites.
- Breakfree Resorts A range of resort styled apartmentws on the east coast of Australia between Coffs Harbour & Cairns offering discount online bookings.
- Visitor Guide Australia A comprehensive directory of hotels, accommodation, flights, car hire and things to do Australia wide at discount rates.